total in Chinese
[ 'təutl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "total"Synonyms of "total""total" in a sentence"total" meaning
past tense: totaled past participle: totaled plural: totals present participle: totaling
- I am under almost total control of hormones .
- Small extra costs all swell the total .
- The garden was in a state of total neglect .
- You are lucky your car hasn't been totaled .
- In short, it's in total confidence .
- His debts had totaled to $ 5000 .
- We are interested in the net total .
- Twilight merged into total darkness .
- Increasing the total time lag is destabilizing .
- One twentieth of the total output was exported ..
- constituting the full quantity or extent; complete; "an entire town devastated by an earthquake"; "gave full attention"; "a total failure"
Synonyms: entire, full,
- complete in extent or degree and in every particular; "a full game"; "a total eclipse"; "a total disaster"
Synonyms: full, Verb
- damage beyond the point of repair; "My son totaled our new car"; "the rock star totals his guitar at every concert"
- determine the sum of; "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
Synonyms: tot, tot up, sum, sum up, summate, tote up, add, add together, tally, add up,
- add up in number or quantity; "The bills amounted to $2,000"; "The bill came to $2,000"
Synonyms: number, add up, come, amount, Noun
- the whole amount
Synonyms: sum, totality, aggregate,
- a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
Synonyms: sum, amount,
- "total" meaning: Adjective: total towtl Constituting th...
- "total" meaning in Japanese: total n. 総額, 総計, 全体. 【動詞＋】 ◆Add this total to last week's....
- "total" meaning in Korean: noun, adjective, 전체(의), 합계(의), 완전한(a ~ failure) vt, vi, 합계...
- "total" meaning in Russian: 1) целое; сумма; итог Ex: in total целиком Ex: final total...
- "total" meaning in Arabic: adj. كلي, إجمالي, كامل, شامل, متكامل
- "total" meaning in French: n. addition, total; global v. additionner, totaliser ad...
"totakai" in Chinese, "totakan" in Chinese, "totake" in Chinese, "totakeapartadie" in Chinese, "totakecaretolookoutheadsup" in Chinese, "total response curve" in Chinese, "total (combined) efficiency" in Chinese, "total (complete) treatment" in Chinese, "total (frequency) response curve" in Chinese,