tool in Chinese
[ tu:l ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "tool"Synonyms of "tool""tool" meaning"tool" in a sentence
past tense: tooled past participle: tooled plural: tools present participle: tooling
- Do not play about with my expensive tools !
- The tool shed is at the bottom of the garden .
- We have the tools for heading off disaster .
- I shall manage with the tools i have .
- This is a very handy tool for opening cans .
- A scalpel and tweezers are the only tools needed .
- He had made me the tool of his wicked deeds .
- The tools are not put in the right place .
- Check the tools and see if anything is missing .
- What we need is practicable tools .
- the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- obscene terms for penis
Synonyms: cock, prick, dick, shaft, pecker, peter, putz,
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
Synonyms: creature, puppet, Verb
- work with a tool
- ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it; "We tooled down the street"
Synonyms: joyride, tool around,
- drive; "The convertible tooled down the street"
- furnish with tools