tomato in Chinese
[ tə'mɑ:təu, tə'meitəu ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "tomato"Synonyms of "tomato""tomato" in a sentence"tomato" meaning
- Could you find tomato sauce, barto ?
- Plant out tomato seedlings .
- Should pickles and tomatoes go on the same shelf ?
- Tomatoes can be eaten uncooked .
- More of the land is planted to cabbages than to tomatoes .
- The tomatoes are not yet ripe .
- A barrage of more tomatoes and several eggs followed .
- The tomato vines had blackened and the red globes had burst .
- A crop of tomatoes enriches the soil and makes it suitable for growing cabbage .
- These tomatoes were picked only yesterday, notice how firm and ripe they are .