tolerance in Chinese
[ 'tɔlərəns ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "tolerance"Synonyms of "tolerance""tolerance" in a sentence"tolerance" meaning
- Tolerance is one of her many strengths .
- They were on a footing of reciprocal tolerance .
- Our tolerance has reached its limit .
- Please show tolerance for it .
- Chronic paraldehyde intoxication results in tolerance and dependence .
- No tolerance should be given to the idea that france will make a separate peace .
- Armiger found differential tolerance to al among soybean varieties .
- In ordinary living there can be some tolerance of unpunctuality .
- People chronically exposed to chlorine develop some degree of tolerance .
- Degree of sensitivity or tolerance of the host can be assessed according to the symptoms .
- the act of tolerating something
- a disposition to allow freedom of choice and behavior
- a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
Synonyms: allowance, leeway, margin,
- the power or capacity of an organism to tolerate unfavorable environmental conditions
- willingness to recognize and respect the beliefs or practices of others