to work on in Chinese
- You will be expected to work on saturdays .
- He can be left to work on his own .
- They agreed to work on shares .
- He declared it was of no use to work on his farm .
- He went to work on the door .
- The engineering gang fell earnestly to work on jammed valves .
- I missed the regular bus , so i had to go to work on foot .
- Before we go to work on land, however, we must think twice .
- The men bargained that they should not have to work on saturday afternoons .
- Germany in the 1940s was the first country to put the process to work on a large scale .
"to work a miracle" in Chinese, "to work at a gallop" in Chinese, "to work far into the night" in Chinese, "to work hard in the office" in Chinese, "to work means to earn a living" in Chinese, "to work on something" in Chinese, "to work out" in Chinese, "to work out a contract" in Chinese, "to work out a sum" in Chinese,