to point in Chinese
How to pronounce "to point""to point" in a sentence"to point" meaning
- It is rude to point .
- It varies in phase from point to point and moment to moment .
- The corona or brush discharge, would transfer from point to point .
- We had to point out that chrysler stock was not held by institutions .
- It is important to point out that laws and trends are radically different things .
- It was well beaten, and the eye followed it easily from point to point .
- Once, indeed, they paused, drew into a group, and seemed to point and listen .
- An anecdote may serve to point up the intensity of this enterprise loyalty in japan .
- It is one of the most characteristic tasks of any technology to point out what cannot be achieved .
- If one accepts these 2 values there appears to be no great virtue in trying to point the launcher to extreme accuracy .
"to plough" in Chinese
, "to plough the air" in Chinese
, "to pluck" in Chinese
, "to pluck a rose" in Chinese
, "to plunge into the business arena" in Chinese
, "to point out" in Chinese
, "to poison, to be poisoned" in Chinese
, "to poll" in Chinese
, "to poor-mouth" in Chinese
What is the meaning of to point in Chinese and how to say to point in Chinese? to point Chinese meaning, to point的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.