to plant in Chinese
- He might want to plant a false rumour .
- I would continue to plant that idea .
- Phosphorus is essential to plant growth .
- "we ought to plant these in hawaii, "she suggested .
- It is extremely injurious to plants and tends to destroy them .
- I helped her to milk the cows and feed the chickens, to hoe and to plant .
- Then came an evening in january when she decided to plant the fatal seed .
- All the water retained in a soil is not equally available to plants .
- He was trying to plant the seed of revolt, arouse that placid peasant docility .
- Most characters of economic value to plant and animal breeders are metric characters .
"to plan a mountain climbing expedition" in Chinese, "to plan a trip" in Chinese, "to plan a vacation trip" in Chinese, "to plan on" in Chinese, "to plan with you" in Chinese, "to plant new seeds" in Chinese, "to play" in Chinese, "to play a card" in Chinese, "to play a game called cuju" in Chinese,