to bear in Chinese
How to pronounce "to bear""to bear" in a sentence
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- These trees will begin to bear next year .
- The stigma of watts was too heavy to bear .
- She had to bear the brunt of the criticisms .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weights .
- You have to bring some pressure to bear on him .
- It was impossible to bear such torture .
- The peach trees are not going to bear well this year .
- He had come to fear them, to bear with them .
- His secretary has to bear the brunt of his temper .
"to be you -kim lukas" in Chinese
, "to be young again" in Chinese
, "to be young, gifted and black" in Chinese
, "to be your happiness" in Chinese
, "to beaground" in Chinese
, "to bear a heavy burden" in Chinese
, "to bear against" in Chinese
, "to bear away" in Chinese
, "to bear down on" in Chinese
What is the meaning of to bear in Chinese and how to say to bear in Chinese? to bear Chinese meaning, to bear的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.