tile in Chinese
[ tail ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "tile"Synonyms of "tile""tile" in a sentence"tile" meaning
past tense: tiled past participle: tiled plural: tiles present participle: tiling
- To back up tiles is tedious work .
- The vase fell crash on to the tiles .
- The red walls and green tiles set each other off beautifully .
- The roof is ready to be tiled .
- A layer of coarse gravel is often placed around the drain tile .
- The contract specifies red tiles , not slates , for the roof. 1991
- The floors are to be built with hollow tiles or with lightweight aggregate .
- If a rectangle can be covered using these tiles then covering uses an even number of tiles .
- Not far from the road stood a weather-beaten old barn of reddish-grey brick and tile .
- Television pictures showed that three tiles had vanished from the right side of the rear engine cover .
- a flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces
- game equipment consisting of a flat thin piece marked with characters and used in board games like Mah-Jong, Scrabble, etc.
- a thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing
Synonyms: roofing tile, Verb
- cover with tiles; "tile the wall and the floor of the bathroom"
"tiling" in Chinese, "dutch tile" in Chinese, "concave tile" in Chinese, "furring tile" in Chinese, "ridge tile" in Chinese, "tile stone" in Chinese, "tilde" in Chinese, "tilden" in Chinese, "tilders" in Chinese, "tildonk" in Chinese, "tildy" in Chinese, "tile adhesive" in Chinese, "tile array" in Chinese, "tile batten" in Chinese, "tile blue" in Chinese,