thunder in Chinese
[ 'θʌndə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "thunder"Use "thunder" in a sentence
- I hear the rumble of thunder in the distance ..
- Where in thunder did he lose the money ?
- The rumbling thunder grew louder, and louder .
- The sea water thundered against rocks .
- The clouds appeared inclined to thunder .
- All at once thunder and lighting began .
- A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder .
- He heard the thunder of the volley .
- He looked black as thunder .
- Thunder was in the air and a blow coming .
- street names for heroin
Synonyms: big H, hell dust, nose drops, smack, skag, scag,
- a deep prolonged loud noise
Synonyms: boom, roar, roaring,
- a booming or crashing noise caused by air expanding along the path of a bolt of lightning
- utter words loudly and forcefully; "`Get out of here,'' he roared"
- to make or produce a loud noise; "The river thundered below"; "The engine roared as the driver pushed the car to full throttle"
- move fast, noisily, and heavily; "The bus thundered down the road"
- be the case that thunder is being heard; "Whenever it thunders, my dog crawls under the bed"