thrum in Chinese
How to pronounce "thrum"Use "thrum" in a sentence
past tense: thrummed past participle: thrummed present participle: thrumming
- The telegraph wires thrummed, thrummed, thrummed above them .
- For a few instant they might concentrate on the constant thrumming that emanated from the jungle .
- The heavier the thrumming , the more active the chakra
- Ignore the thrumming and vibrations and stay frosty
- Julie often likes thrumming on the piano instead of doing her formal practice
- The vibes and thrumming may feel as though they are increasing to an unbearable pitch but you must ignore them
- Several times the balalaika was tuned up and the same notes were thrummed again , but the audience did not weary of it , and still longed to hear it again and again
- An example is the primrose , which is divided into pin - eyed plants have long styles and short stamens and thrum - eyed plants conversely have short styles and long stament
- He was within a foot of the cardboard box when suddenly there was a slight movement from the box and the crying ceased , all was quiet except the thrum of the fans in the butchers shop wall
- But someday soon the sun will rise , a computer miles away will obey my wishes , and with a noise no louder than the thrum of a hummingbird , a warm pink glow will wake me the way that nature intended
- More examples： 1 2