three in Chinese
[ θri: ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "three"Synonyms of "three""three" in a sentence"three" meaning
- There are three exposures left on this film .
- He whipped off three new songs last night .
- He has gone through three packs of cigarettes .
- For this apathy there were three causes .
- We have to make three loads of the cargo .
- The three spectators seemed quite stupefied .
- The three villages are on the same line .
- The raid was all over in three minutes .
- There are three main types of cancer of the skin .
- We spied three figures in the distance .
- one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
Synonyms: 3, III, trio, threesome, tierce, leash, troika, triad, trine, trinity, ternary, ternion, triplet, tercet, terzetto, trey, deuce-ace, Adjective
- being one more than two
Synonyms: 3, iii,
"three handkerchief" in Chinese, "threats" in Chinese, "threats to arrest osho who leaves nepal" in Chinese, "threats to murder" in Chinese, "threatte" in Chinese, "thredbo" in Chinese, "three (enneagram)" in Chinese, "three a student" in Chinese, "three account system" in Chinese, "three act tragedy" in Chinese,