thousand in Chinese
[ 'θauzənd ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "thousand"Use "thousand" in a sentence
- Contributions sums to several thousand dollars .
- It's disease of the last five thousand years .
- The ship has a tonnage of twenty thousand .
- They could land a thousand troops a day .
- There are thousands of apples in our garden .
- He cleared two thousand dollars last year .
- The cashier embezzled 50 thousand dollars .
- Thousands died on the snow mountains .
- They have blundered away thousands of pounds .
- It is a thousand pities that you cannot come ...