thing in Chinese
[ θiŋ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "thing"Synonyms of "thing""thing" in a sentence"thing" meaning
- They had learned to give up many things .
- I've certainly been remiss about things .
- There's such a thing as moderation in all matters .
- Talking is one thing , doing is another .
- It is hard to forget repulsive things .
- There are exquisite things in store for you .
- Two things are always combined together .
- You never work those things out, though .
- Things will improve as time goes on .
- Keep these things in a separate place .
- a separate and self-contained entity
- an action; "how could you do such a thing?"
- an artifact; "how does this thing work?"
- an entity that is not named specifically; "I couldn''t tell what the thing was"
- any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence; "the thing I like about her is ..."
- a vaguely specified concern; "several matters to attend to"; "it is none of your affair"; "things are going well"
Synonyms: matter, affair,
- a special abstraction; "a thing of the spirit"; "things of the heart"
- a special objective; "the thing is to stay in bounds"
- a statement regarded as an object; "to say the same thing in other terms"; "how can you say such a thing?"
- an event; "a funny thing happened on the way to the..."
- a persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion; "he has a thing about seafood"; "she has a thing about him"
- a special situation; "this thing has got to end"; "it is a remarkable thing"
"near thing" in Chinese, "smooth things" in Chinese, "wild thing" in Chinese, "things personal" in Chinese, "things mortgaged" in Chinese, "thinet" in Chinese, "thinfilm" in Chinese, "thinfilm epoxy resin coating" in Chinese, "thinfilm protective coating" in Chinese, "thinfilm rotary evaporator" in Chinese, "thing amount or word that is equivalent" in Chinese, "thing claimed esa piece of land" in Chinese, "thing dated wrongly in this way" in Chinese, "thing event etc that is remembered" in Chinese,