thermal in Chinese
[ 'θə:məl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "thermal"Synonyms of "thermal""thermal" in a sentence"thermal" meaning
- The alloy has excellent thermal stability .
- There must be a threshold of thermal noise .
- Thermal conductivity varies for different gases .
- Collisional processes suggest thermal equilibrium .
- Some precision gages used a thermal compensator .
- A multistage operation improves the thermal efficiency .
- What kinds of thermal stress are there in the reactor ?
- Thermopile is usually a blackened thermal detector .
- A hot, dry thermal sat there like a brooding hen .
- This type of thermal decomposition is called pyrolysis .
- of or relating to a hot spring; "thermal water"
- relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
Synonyms: thermic, caloric, Adjective
- caused by or designed to retain heat; "a thermal burn"; "thermal underwear"
- rising current of warm air
"thermal pulse" in Chinese, "british thermal unit" in Chinese, "thermage" in Chinese, "thermaglow ltd" in Chinese, "thermai" in Chinese, "thermai switch,radiator fan" in Chinese, "thermaikos kolpos" in Chinese, "thermal ectrum" in Chinese, "thermal (heat) capacity" in Chinese, "thermal (or exhaust) receiver" in Chinese, "thermal (temperature difference) stress" in Chinese,