theme in Chinese
[ θi:m ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "theme"Synonyms of "theme""theme" in a sentence"theme" meaning
- This was contrary to matsuoka's theme .
- Patriotism was the speaker's theme .
- Edith wharton uses the international theme .
- A slow theme introduces the first movement .
- The second theme contains a short ritardando .
- Letitia tried another neutral theme .
- He developed the theme with fertility and power .
- Other commentators soon took up the theme .
- Her theme was her power to make him happy .
- This theme runs through most of her books .
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl'' theme"
- (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed; "thematic vowels are part of the stem"
Synonyms: root, root word, base, stem, radical,
- an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
Synonyms: composition, paper, report,
- the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn''t want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
Synonyms: subject, topic,
- (music) melodic subject of a musical composition; "the theme is announced in the first measures"; "the accompanist picked up the idea and elaborated it"
Synonyms: melodic theme, musical theme, idea, Verb
- provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"
"theme restaurant" in Chinese, "theme park" in Chinese, "thematicrole" in Chinese, "thematicstructure" in Chinese, "thematik" in Chinese, "themba" in Chinese, "themba masuku" in Chinese, "theme 1 all about me" in Chinese, "theme 6 people who help us" in Chinese, "theme 9 more to learn" in Chinese, "theme activity" in Chinese,