the zone in Chinese
How to pronounce "the zone""the zone" in a sentence
- Below the water table is the zone of saturation .
- The zone between the water table and the surface is called the zone of aeration .
- Such a traditional division of the zone of aeration is useful for illustrative purposes .
- He will be concerned also with the zoning and layouts of factories and municipal housing .
- The zone boundaries zigzag capriciously according to the whims of the local population .
- The zone of aeration may be treated more efficiently as a single moisture continuum .
- 卡特(1962) assumed that the zone of adhesion occurred at the leading edge of the contact .
- The zone of high-density fringes formed by their interference is found to be circular by him .
- You can do that or if this seems distasteful, you can call the mayor and ask him to make an exception to the zoning laws .
- The zone of the intrusions as well as the attitude of the individual bodies harmonizes broadly with the steep northwesterly structure of the surroundings .
What is the meaning of the zone in Chinese and how to say the zone in Chinese? the zone Chinese meaning, the zone的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.