the press in Chinese
- Appropriately, the press rode him hard .
- The minister issued a statement to the press .
- He was skillful in using the press .
- Pencils in the press box flew frantically .
- The press is a guardian of the public weal ..
- It created wide comment in the press .
- The press conferences were almost obligatory .
- I often wonder: where was the press ?
- He felt the press of modern life .
- She would tell the press about this scoundrel .
"the presidents club license" in Chinese, "the presidents last bang" in Chinese, "the presidents’ day" in Chinese, "the president’s speech" in Chinese, "the presidio" in Chinese, "the press fell to with a will" in Chinese, "the pressure gauge is damaged" in Chinese, "the pressure in the vacuum is too low" in Chinese, "the pressure is too high" in Chinese,