the hunting in Chinese
- The hunt for marry's glasses lasted one hour .
- I became the hunter, and they the hunted .
- The hunting horn resounded through the forest .
- He jumped on a horse and galloped out to the hunting tower .
- Civic organizations spurred the hunt for the murderer by offering rewards totaling $8500.
- The hunt for game was too precarious ever to have formed an exclusive means of human support .
- Previous to the great downfall of politics in his county, he had supported the hunt by every means in his power .
- The doubt and suspicion, which had been growing in tensity, melted away as we threw our energies into the hunt .
- It has long been known that the hunting scene depicted on walls were not simply a form of artistic expression .
- But in the hunting stage of mankind there was no steady, regular toil of the sort that we refer to as labour .
"fox hunt" in Chinese, "hunting jacket" in Chinese, "fox hunting" in Chinese, "hunting shoes" in Chinese, "hunting cabin" in Chinese, "hunting cog" in Chinese, "hunting field" in Chinese, "hunting shaft" in Chinese, "delayed hunting" in Chinese, "the hunter and the horseman" in Chinese, "the hunter and the woodcutter" in Chinese, "the hunter and the woodman" in Chinese, "the hunter of the witch" in Chinese, "the hunter spied a rabbit in the bush" in Chinese, "the hunting of the president" in Chinese, "the hunting of the snark" in Chinese, "the hunting party" in Chinese, "the huntsman and the fisherman" in Chinese,