the development of in Chinese
- The development of the thighs counts heavily .
- In sunburn, the development of lesions is delayed .
- The development of technology has been very fast .
- This stifles the development of the financial sector .
- Much of the development of her character is finely etched .
- He even followed the development of contemporary literature .
- The control of water is the secret of the development of the west .
- The climax of this work was the development of trigonometry .
- The development of business is creditable to your co-operation .
- The development of species was the result of natural selection .
"the devated soul" in Chinese, "the developer" in Chinese, "the developer wanted to" in Chinese, "the developing world" in Chinese, "the development and prognosis of illness" in Chinese, "the development of complications" in Chinese, "the development of efl writing teachers" in Chinese, "the development of modified music forms" in Chinese, "the development of prescriptions" in Chinese,