the advance of in Chinese
- A swamp opposed the advance of the army .
- No one can halt [stop] the advance of history .
- Those left on the farm will lose political vigor with the advance of years .
- Their movements were only checked by the advance of the british in their rear .
- I slipped out, while lindon was engaged in timidly rebuilding the advances of a friendly sheep-dog .
- Nothing ever happened in that little town, left behind by the advance of civilization .
- With stern and austere gravity he persevered in his task, after having just raised his head to notice the advance of the stranger .
- Alone with val after dinner, he sipped port deferentially and answered the advances of his new-found brother-in-law .
- To keep the advance of the ccp in terms of the source
- The advance of foreign nations and waves of reform
"advance" in Chinese, "advanced" in Chinese, "advancing" in Chinese, "advancer" in Chinese, "advances" in Chinese, "the adult grouconsists of people" in Chinese, "the adulteress" in Chinese, "the adulterous bible" in Chinese, "the advance angle is too large" in Chinese, "the advance cost" in Chinese, "the advance of sand" in Chinese, "the advance was sounded" in Chinese, "the advanced age of 80" in Chinese, "the advancement of learning" in Chinese,