that works in Chinese
- My children think that work is a dirty word !
- She is knocking herself out with all that work .
- But who knows whether that work may not be executed yet ?
- Bartholdi found that work "deplorable" and "coarse" .
- He will do well in that work because he has a lot on the ball .
- Was it the poems alone that wrought magic change ?
- The vendor was a venerable irishmen with a tongue that worked easily in the socket .
- Farm laborers said that they always woke up to find that work had been done overnight .
- The first law tells us that work output cannot be produced without an equivalent amount of energy input .
- Obviously, the crimp geometry in staple fiber brings about a spatial hindrance that works against fiber packing during the needing process .
"that" in Chinese, "that will never do" in Chinese, "that will not always be the case" in Chinese, "that will placate them" in Chinese, "that wilted with the season′s children" in Chinese, "that winds its way uthrough the clouds" in Chinese, "that would be a great help" in Chinese, "that would be firing belated shots" in Chinese, "that would be great" in Chinese, "that would be strange indeed" in Chinese,