thames in Chinese
How to pronounce "thames""thames" in a sentence"thames" meaning
(英国)泰晤士河。 set the Thames on fire 作惊人之举；成为杰出的人物；大显身手。
- We walked along the thames embankment .
- The river thames is spanned by many bridges .
- The thames by twilight was beautiful .
- Many bridges span the thames .
- We boated down the thames .
- He is a good student , but he won't ever set the thames on fire .
- Under the impulsion of its screw the "resolute" sailed down the thames .
- Cruises on the thames in london, have become an annual attraction .
- The shore between blackstable and the mouth of the thames was very wild .
- As they passed in the penny-steamer, they had swift pictures of groups of naked boys wallowing in the thames mud .
What is the meaning of thames in Chinese and how to say thames in Chinese? thames Chinese meaning, thames的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.