textile in Chinese
[ 'tekstail ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "textile"Synonyms of "textile""textile" in a sentence"textile" meaning
- We are large dealers in textiles .
- Until 1913 britain's major exports were coal and textiles .
- These factors may have contributed to the development of the textile industry .
also causes serious damage to textiles and elastomers. 臭氧也对纺织品和合成橡胶引起严重损害。
- Handle may be defined as a subjective tactile evaluation of the textile quality .
- A simplified waste survey technique for the textile industry has been suggested .
- In textile areas it has long been customary for mothers to go out to work .
- Notable among these are wastes from dyeing operations in the textile industing .
- The raw cotton equivalent of imported textiles was 1. 8 million bales in calendar 1978 .
- Textile workers favored protection because they feared an influx of cheap cloth .
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
Synonyms: fabric, cloth, material, Adjective
- of or relating to fabrics or fabric making; "textile research"
"textile machinery" in Chinese, "cotton textile" in Chinese, "textheight" in Chinese, "textiform" in Chinese, "textil journal" in Chinese, "textil report" in Chinese, "textilbetieb" in Chinese, "textile - customer service" in Chinese, "textile - dyeing worker" in Chinese, "textile - electricial technician" in Chinese, "textile - engineer" in Chinese,