technology in Chinese
[ tek'nɔlədʒi ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "technology"Use "technology" in a sentence
- Technology has been the daughter of science .
- The licensor simply agrees to provide technology .
- Science and technology are no.1 productive forces .
- Technology is the outgrowth of science .
- Engineering is aligned with technology .
- It acquired a universal technology .
- How wisely we employed the new technologies .
- The development of technology has been very fast .
- The compact disc is a miracle of modern technology .
- There is a series of science and technology on the desk .
- the practical application of science to commerce or industry
- the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems; "he had trouble deciding which branch of engineering to study"
Synonyms: engineering, engineering science, applied science,
"soft technology" in Chinese, "technology transfer" in Chinese, "killer technology" in Chinese, "information technology" in Chinese, "transwitch technology" in Chinese, "technologies" in Chinese, "technologies in procurement" in Chinese, "technologies involved" in Chinese, "technologist" in Chinese, "technologist-in-charge" in Chinese, "technology a e ment" in Chinese, "technology access community centers" in Chinese, "technology adequacy" in Chinese, "technology administration" in Chinese,