tea in Chinese
[ [ti:] ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "tea"Synonyms of "tea"Use "tea" in a sentence
- In a nutshell, it was not my cup of tea .
- Well , mr. wang you are a tea connoisseur .
- Give up our tea break ? no way !
- The slopes of the hills were planted tea bushes .
- Zhejiang is known as the land of tea of our country .
- Toss me the tea bottle, will you, tom ?
- When i drink tea , my glasses mist over .
- What is more , tea is good for our health .
- We usually have tea at half-past four .
- Let the tea stand a while to draw flavour .
- a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes; "an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea"
Synonyms: afternoon tea, teatime,
- dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea; "the store shelves held many different kinds of tea"; "they threw the tea into Boston harbor"
Synonyms: tea leaf,
- a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water; "iced tea is a cooling drink"
- a reception or party at which tea is served; "we met at the Dean''s tea for newcomers"
- a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves; "tea has fragrant white flowers"
Synonyms: Camellia sinensis,
"tea taster" in Chinese, "tea boat" in Chinese, "tea grounds" in Chinese, "tea cart" in Chinese, "sage tea" in Chinese, "tea chest" in Chinese, "tea spoon" in Chinese, "tea grove" in Chinese, "tea board" in Chinese, "te-sheng chang" in Chinese, "te-tsung" in Chinese, "te1encephalic flexure" in Chinese, "te1encephalic vesic1e" in Chinese, "te=temporarily extinguished" in Chinese, "tea (tri-ethanolamine)" in Chinese, "tea act" in Chinese, "tea and coffee" in Chinese, "tea and other soft beverages" in Chinese,