taxation in Chinese
[ tæk'seiʃən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "taxation"Synonyms of "taxation""taxation" in a sentence"taxation" meaning
- In kenya, taxation was much more moderate .
- Double taxation poses the first problem .
- Taxation bears heavily on us all .
- Industry is heavily burdened with taxation .
- All other forms of taxation were disorganized .
- Half was raised by taxation .
- Property is appraised for taxation .
- Taxation is no part of the governing or legislative power .
- Taxation on wealth typically involves personal and corporate taxes .
- The level of taxation is closely related to government spending .
- the imposition of taxes; the practice of the government in levying taxes on the subjects of a state
- government income due to taxation
Synonyms: tax income, tax revenue, revenue,
- charge against a citizen''s person or property or activity for the support of government
Synonyms: tax, revenue enhancement,
"progressive taxation" in Chinese, "taxacher" in Chinese, "taxaeeae" in Chinese, "taxales" in Chinese, "taxane" in Chinese, "taxappraisal" in Chinese, "taxation and customs duty" in Chinese, "taxation and economy" in Chinese, "taxation and financing" in Chinese, "taxation and free trade" in Chinese,