tax in Chinese
[ tæks ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "tax"Synonyms of "tax""tax" in a sentence"tax" meaning
past tense: taxed past participle: taxed plural: taxes present participle: taxing
- They hope for a small diminution in taxes .
- She let slip that she had not paid her tax .
- His prime task is to lower the tax rate .
- How much did they tax you for that hat ?
- The new tax program is now over the hill .
- Both city and town dweller should pay tax .
- We do heavily tax the exploiting classes .
- The taxes of all kinds came up to a huge sum ...
- Taxes are going to go up , by the look of it .
- The tax is a death-warrant for small businesses .
- charge against a citizen''s person or property or activity for the support of government
Synonyms: taxation, revenue enhancement, Verb
- make a charge against or accuse; "They taxed him failure to appear in court"
- use to the limit; "you are taxing my patience"
- levy a tax on; "The State taxes alcohol heavily"; "Clothing is not taxed in our state"
- set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
"taxing" in Chinese, "entertainment tax" in Chinese, "indirect tax" in Chinese, "tax therapist" in Chinese, "tax cart" in Chinese, "tax duplicate" in Chinese, "wealth tax" in Chinese, "tax break" in Chinese, "tax haven" in Chinese, "tawurgha sabkhat" in Chinese, "taww" in Chinese, "tawwab" in Chinese, "tawwi" in Chinese, "tawzar" in Chinese, "tax a etite" in Chinese, "tax ability" in Chinese, "tax accountant" in Chinese, "tax accounting" in Chinese,