target in Chinese
[ 'tɑ:git ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "target"Synonyms of "target""target" in a sentence"target" meaning
past tense: targeted past participle: targeted plural: targets present participle: targeting
- The targets are irradiated for about one year .
- I had a target in mind for the first year .
- He wo n't hit the target at that distance .
- It can hit a target with an atomic warhead .
- The boy hit the target with his first dart .
- A real target ship was generating the data .
- The arrow penetrated through the centre of target .
- By god, we were right on target !
- This book will be the target of bitter criticism .
- He has become a target of public criticism .
- sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
Synonyms: aim, object, objective,
- a reference point to shoot at; "his arrow hit the mark"
- the location of the target that is to be hit
Synonyms: target area,
- a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence; "he fell prey to muggers"; "everyone was fair game"; "the target of a manhunt"
Synonyms: prey, quarry, fair game, Verb
- intend (something) to move towards a certain goal; "He aimed his fists towards his opponent''s face"; "criticism directed at her superior"; "direct your anger towards others, not towards yourself"
Synonyms: aim, place, direct, point,
"target tuner" in Chinese, "target date" in Chinese, "vanishing target" in Chinese, "moving target" in Chinese, "rocket target" in Chinese, "fleeting target" in Chinese, "sleeve target" in Chinese, "target language" in Chinese, "targassonne" in Chinese, "targay" in Chinese, "targe" in Chinese, "targe rat" in Chinese, "targe strength" in Chinese, "target leak rate" in Chinese, "target absorbed dose" in Chinese, "target acceleration" in Chinese, "target accuracy" in Chinese,