tank in Chinese
[ tæŋk ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "tank"Synonyms of "tank""tank" in a sentence"tank" meaning
past tense: tanked past participle: tanked plural: tanks present participle: tanking
- Our tanks have breached the enemy defenses .
- We got really tanked up on whisky and beer .
- The rocket penetrated the enemy 's tank .
- A building is constructed with a bulk water tank .
- But could i locate the dropped tank ?
- The tanks spearheaded the offensive .
- Ancient tanks nourish them .
- The auxiliary fuel tank is made of polyethylene .
- We need to bring up more tanks .
- The gas is stored under pressure in the tank .
- a cell for violent prisoners
- a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
Synonyms: storage tank,
- an enclosed armored military vehicle; has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads
Synonyms: army tank, armored combat vehicle, armoured combat vehicle,
- a freight car that transports liquids or gases in bulk
Synonyms: tank car,
- as much as a tank will hold
Synonyms: tankful, Verb
- treat in a tank; "tank animal refuse"
- consume excessive amounts of alcohol
- store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it