tang in Chinese
How to pronounce "tang"Use "tang" in a sentence
past tense: tanged past participle: tanged present participle: tanging
- Li bai was a tang poet of superb talent .
- There was a tang of excitement in the air .
- The tang dynasty made changan as its capital .
- The tang dynasty was the golden age of classical chinese poetry .
- The child could reel off many poems of the tang dynasty at the age of five .
- The tang dynasty produced a host of great poets , such as li bai , du fu and bai juyi .
- It then underwent grievous persecutions and re-emerged to prominence and the coming of the tang dynasty .
- She is very fond of chinese classical literature and has spent some time reading tang and song poetry , etc .
- Arthur waley's translations of chinese tang poetry have become classics of twentieth-century english verse .
- Hearing of uncle zhang 's heart attack , doctor tang was extremely worried and rushed to his bedside immediately .
- any of various kelps especially of the genus Laminaria
Synonyms: sea tangle,
- any of various coarse seaweeds
Synonyms: sea tang,
- brown algae seaweed with serrated edges
Synonyms: serrated wrack, Fucus serratus,
- a common rockweed used in preparing kelp and as manure
Synonyms: bladderwrack, black rockweed, bladder fucus, Fucus vesiculosus,
- a tart spicy quality
Synonyms: nip, piquance, piquancy, piquantness, tanginess, zest,
- the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
Synonyms: relish, flavor, flavour, sapidity, savor, savour, smack, nip,