talk in Chinese
[ tɔ:k ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "talk"Use "talk" in a sentence
past tense: talked past participle: talked plural: talks present participle: talking
- I would like to talk to the manager himself .
- Talking is one thing , doing is another .
- You talk as if there were dangers .
- My will to talk to him gradually died .
- After the talk , he began to thaw .
- I have an hour 's talk in store for you .
- What kind of double talk was this ?
- That's the silly talk of scholarly people .
- His promises were just so much meaningless talk .
- The reddleman suddenly ceased to talk idly .
- the act of giving a talk to an audience; "I attended an interesting talk on local history"
- an exchange of ideas via conversation; "let''s have more work and less talk around here"
- discussion; (`talk about'' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of''); "his poetry contains much talk about love and anger"
- idle gossip or rumor; "there has been talk about you lately"
Synonyms: talk of the town,
- a speech that is open to the public; "he attended a lecture on telecommunications"
Synonyms: lecture, public lecture, Verb
- deliver a lecture or talk; "She will talk at Rutgers next week"; "Did you ever lecture at Harvard?"
- divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
Synonyms: spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, tattle, blab, peach, babble, sing, babble out, blab out,
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
Synonyms: speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise,
- reveal information; "If you don''t oblige me, I''ll talk!"; "The former employee spilled all the details"
- exchange thoughts; talk with; "We often talk business"; "Actions talk louder than words"
- use language; "the baby talks already"; "the prisoner won''t speak"; "they speak a strange dialect"
"talking" in Chinese, "back talk" in Chinese, "top talks" in Chinese, "talk radio" in Chinese, "foul talk" in Chinese, "cross talk" in Chinese, "chalk talk" in Chinese, "clean talk" in Chinese, "town talk" in Chinese, "talja" in Chinese, "taljavirta" in Chinese, "taljevic" in Chinese, "taljic" in Chinese, "taljola rtic" in Chinese, "talk - mail" in Chinese, "talk -in" in Chinese, "talk a load of garbage" in Chinese, "talk a lot; speak at great length" in Chinese,