take apart in Chinese
- We were taken apart by the opposition .
- Her second novel was taken apart by the critics .
- Four small ships were taken apart at darien, and balboa caused the pieces to be carried over the mountains .
- This geometrical form suggests that the city is a purely artificial construction which might conceivably be taken apart and put together again .
- Take apart the pieces before putting the toys away
- You know how to take apart a gun and put it back together
- Dismantle to take apart ; disassemble , tear down
- How dare you take apart my letter
- The boy took apart the toy car , but couldn ' t put it together again
- A shop where criminals take apart stolen cars and sell the parts
- make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of; break down into components or essential features; "analyze a specimen"; "analyze a sentence"; "analyze a chemical compound"
Synonyms: analyze, analyse, break down, dissect,
- divide into pieces; "our department was dismembered when our funding dried up"; "The Empire was discerped after the war"
Synonyms: dismember, discerp,
- take apart into its constituent pieces
Synonyms: disassemble, dismantle, break up, break apart,
"apart" in Chinese, "moving apart" in Chinese, "apart fron" in Chinese, "fall apart" in Chinese, "know apart" in Chinese, "far apart" in Chinese, "miles apart" in Chinese, "torn apart" in Chinese, "apart ad" in Chinese, "take another route" in Chinese, "take another stedown" in Chinese, "take anti-monopoly measures" in Chinese, "take anti-monopoly measures to" in Chinese, "take anything amiss" in Chinese, "take apart the engine" in Chinese, "take apprentice" in Chinese, "take appropriate measures" in Chinese, "take appropriate steps" in Chinese,