table in Chinese
[ 'teibl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "table"Synonyms of "table""table" in a sentence"table" meaning
past tense: tabled past participle: tabled plural: tables present participle: tabling
- Do they have marble tables and chairs ?
- My father took his place at the head of the table .
- She tapped on the table with the pencil .
- He got so angry that he tipped the table up ...
- My table suffered for it last night .
- Put the table right in the middle of the room .
- Mary has bought a lace cover for the table .
- One of the other officers at the table gibed .
- There is a table in the middle of the room .
- The things on the table were all in a jumble .
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it; "I reserved a table at my favorite restaurant"
- food or meals in general; "she sets a fine table"; "room and board"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
Synonyms: tabular array,
- a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game; "he entertained the whole table with his witty remarks"
- flat tableland with steep edges; "the tribe was relatively safe on the mesa but they had to descend into the valley for water"
Synonyms: mesa, Verb
- arrange or enter in tabular form
Synonyms: tabularize, tabularise, tabulate,
- hold back to a later time; "let''s postpone the exam"
Synonyms: postpone, prorogue, hold over, put over, shelve, set back, defer, remit, put off,
- "table" meaning: Noun: table teybul A set of data arran...
- "table" meaning in Japanese: table n. (1) テーブル, 卓; 食べ物, ごちそう; テーブルを囲む人々; 台地; (木 石 金属などの...
- "table" meaning in Korean: noun, 테이블, 탁자, 식탁, 음식, 식탁을 둘러싼 사람들, 고원, 대지, 서판(에 새긴 글자), (...
- "table" meaning in Russian: 1) стол, столик Ex: dining-room table обеденный стол Ex: f...
- "table" meaning in Arabic: n. لائحة, طاولة, منضدة, تربيزة المكوة, لعبة النرد, جدول,...
- "table" meaning in French: n. table, meuble fait d'une ou de plusieurs planches rep...