system in Chinese
[ 'sistəm ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "system"Synonyms of "system""system" in a sentence"system" meaning
- Other advantages flow from the system .
- He developed a complete legal system .
- A condensation to quinoid systems occurs .
- This system can set up acoustical resonances .
- It was an intricate and ingenious system .
- This book deals with deterministic systems .
- The follow-up system was simple enough .
- Treat the problem in the x, y, z system .
- This is an ideal spindle tree system .
- I'm not putting down the profit system .
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized; "his compulsive organization was not an endearing quality"; "we can''t do it unless we establish some system around here"
Synonyms: organization, organisation,
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole; "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts; "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior; "they have to operate under a system they oppose"; "that language has a complex system for indicating gender"
Synonyms: system of rules,
- an organized structure for arranging or classifying; "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"
Synonyms: arrangement, organization, organisation,
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective; "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"