survey in Chinese
[ sə:'vei ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "survey"Synonyms of "survey""survey" in a sentence"survey" meaning
past tense: surveyed past participle: surveyed plural: surveys present participle: surveying
- We are running your consumer survey now .
- Walden surveyed the breakfast table .
- Christine surveyed the room approvingly .
- They are surveying the finished picture .
- He includes everything in his survey .
- Another virus survey was carried out .
- He leisurely took a survey of the state of things .
- He surveyed the whole of the decretalist literature .
- Surveys offered at reasonable rates .
- Comprehensive geochemical surveys are analysed .
- a detailed critical inspection
- the act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited"
Synonyms: view, sight,
- short descriptive summary (of events)
Synonyms: sketch, resume, Verb
- consider in a comprehensive way; "He appraised the situation carefully before acting"
- plot a map of (land)
- make a survey of; for statistical purposes
- hold a review (of troops)
Synonyms: review, go over,
- look over carefully or inspect; "He surveyed his new classmates"
- keep under surveillance; "The police had been following him for weeks but they could not prove his involvement in the bombing"
Synonyms: surveil, follow,
"surveying" in Chinese, "field survey" in Chinese, "ordnance survey" in Chinese, "aerial survey" in Chinese, "botanical survey" in Chinese, "survey course" in Chinese, "survey line" in Chinese, "surveillancemalarialcontrol" in Chinese, "surveillancenetwork" in Chinese, "surveillant" in Chinese, "surveille" in Chinese, "surveiller et punir" in Chinese, "survey (mapping) intelligence system" in Chinese, "survey a railway" in Chinese, "survey action centre" in Chinese, "survey adjustment" in Chinese,