surpass in Chinese
[ sə:'pɑ:s ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "surpass"Synonyms of "surpass"Use "surpass" in a sentence
- Young people surpass old men in strength .
- Her beauty surpasses all description .
- To be in love is to surpass oneself .
- We will surpass in greater liberty .
- The workmanship surpasses the work .
- He was so sore that he surpassed himself and yelled even louder .
- Only china, the soviet union and canada surpass brazil in contiguous land area .
- These simple lenses far surpassed the best microscopes anywhere else in the world !
- It was the realm of king atlas, whose bulk surpassed that of all other men .
- Social research nowadays has a practical urgency surpassing even that of cancer research .
- be or do something to a greater degree; "her performance surpasses that of any other student I know"; "She outdoes all other athletes"; "This exceeds all my expectations"; "This car outperforms all others in its class"
Synonyms: outstrip, outmatch, outgo, exceed, outdo, surmount, outperform,
- move past; "A black limousine passed by when she looked out the window"; "He passed his professor in the hall"; "One line of soldiers surpassed the other"
Synonyms: travel by, pass by, go past, go by, pass,
- be greater in scope or size than some standard; "Their loyalty exceeds their national bonds"
Synonyms: exceed, transcend,
- distinguish oneself; "She excelled in math"
Synonyms: excel, stand out,
"surpassing" in Chinese, "surozhski" in Chinese, "surozhsky" in Chinese, "surpaceanu" in Chinese, "surpalite" in Chinese, "surpanakha" in Chinese, "surpass advanced world levels" in Chinese, "surpass all; excel all others" in Chinese, "surpass another car" in Chinese, "surpass industrial corp" in Chinese,