surface in Chinese
[ 'sə:fis ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "surface"Synonyms of "surface""surface" in a sentence"surface" meaning
past tense: surfaced past participle: surfaced plural: surfaces present participle: surfacing
- Presumably reactive surfaces became blocked .
- The journal rubs against the bearing surface .
- Electrons in a metal come out of the surface .
- Acid had pitted the surface of the silver .
- The surface shows deep rill－like folds .
- One never gets below the surface with him .
- Many guyots now lie below the surface .
- The towers are surfaced with steel plates .
- A surface can be looked at in two ways .
- The cell surface barrier had been broached .
- on the surface; "surface materials of the moon"
- appear or become visible; make a showing; "She turned up at the funeral"; "I hope the list key is going to surface again"
Synonyms: come on, come out, turn up, show up,
- put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface; "coat the cake with chocolate"
- come to the surface
Synonyms: come up, rise up, rise, Noun
- a device that provides reactive force when in motion relative to the surrounding air; can lift or control a plane in flight
Synonyms: airfoil, aerofoil, control surface,
- the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary; "there is a special cleaner for these surfaces"; "the cloth had a pattern of red dots on a white surface"
- information that has become public; "all the reports were out in the open"; "the facts had been brought to the surface"
- a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something; "it was not what it appeared to be on the surface"
- the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object; "they skimmed over the surface of the water"; "a brush small enough to clean every dental surface"; "the sun has no distinct surface"
- the outermost level of the land or sea; "earthquakes originate far below the surface"; "three quarters of the Earth''s surface is covered by water"
Synonyms: Earth''s surface,
"surf-curve" in Chinese, "surf-cut terrace" in Chinese, "surf-riding and water-skiing" in Chinese, "surf-sardin" in Chinese, "surf-surf intersection curve" in Chinese, "surface (or disc area, or area) ratio" in Chinese, "surface 1x15" in Chinese, "surface a earance" in Chinese, "surface a erities" in Chinese,