supply in Chinese
[ sə'plai ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "supply"Synonyms of "supply""supply" in a sentence"supply" meaning
- Could they supply food for the guerrillas ?
- Time is vital as supplies are short .
- The demand for these goods exceeds the supply .
- In 1832, supply was taken for five quarters .
- We can use the money for supplies .
- I am very much aware of the lack of food supplies .
- Supplies are running out , i.e. becoming low .
- In the kitchen i have the small supply .
- He contracted to supply me with coal regularly .
- Develop the economy and ensure supplies .
- the activity of supplying or providing something
Synonyms: provision, supplying,
- offering goods and services for sale
- an amount of something available for use
- state or say further; "`It doesn''t matter,'' he supplied"
Synonyms: add, append,
- give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance; "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests"
Synonyms: provide, ply, cater,
- give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
Synonyms: provide, render, furnish,
- circulate or distribute or equip with; "issue a new uniform to the children"; "supply blankets for the beds"
"supply wire" in Chinese, "water supply" in Chinese, "visible supply" in Chinese, "supply base" in Chinese, "supply department" in Chinese, "invisible supply" in Chinese, "supplingen" in Chinese, "supplisson" in Chinese, "supplizi" in Chinese, "supplrmentary credit" in Chinese, "supplu water temperature" in Chinese, "supply (feed) spool" in Chinese, "supply a demand" in Chinese, "supply a gap" in Chinese, "supply a ship" in Chinese,