supervision in Chinese
[ ˌsju:pə'viʒən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "supervision"Synonyms of "supervision""supervision" in a sentence"supervision" meaning
- He kept the farms under his immediate supervision .
- They worked under rigorous conditions and the closest supervision .
- The old man 's will was executed under the personal supervision of the lawyer .
- It brought the west coast of sumatra practically under dutch supervision .
- The whole apparatus is usually located in one room so as to facilitate supervision of the operation .
- The people 's procuratorates of the people 's republic of china are state organs for legal supervision .
- He built his own hideaway where he could entertain his friends without his mother's supervision .
- Good field supervision by the design engineer is necessary to ensure the proper execution of a good design .
- The detection of anticipated and unanticipated effects is the responsibility of the physician during his supervision of a therapeutic regimen .
- On the nature and limit of inner - party supervision
"supervising the duration of fees" in Chinese, "supervisingaccountingclerk" in Chinese, "supervisingagencies" in Chinese, "supervisingengineer" in Chinese, "supervisingthedurationoffees" in Chinese, "supervision (building construction )" in Chinese, "supervision afterwards" in Chinese, "supervision and administration" in Chinese, "supervision and assessment" in Chinese,