sum in Chinese
[ sʌm ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "sum"Synonyms of "sum"Use "sum" in a sentence
past tense: summed past participle: summed plural: sums present participle: summing
- Ten years was the sum of john's education .
- They paid me the princely sum of $ 500 .
- The ring sum of two circs is a circ .
- He summed up his assets and liabilities .
- Contributions sums to several thousand dollars .
- I summed her up as a competent manager .
- He could not sum up his experience .
- He summed up the situation at a glance .
- We accepted a princely gift , sum .
- Fashion and pomp ruined more ample sums .
- the whole amount
Synonyms: total, totality, aggregate,
- a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
Synonyms: amount, total,
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
Synonyms: kernel, substance, core, center, centre, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, nitty-gritty,
- the final aggregate; "the sum of all our troubles did not equal the misery they suffered"
Synonyms: summation, sum total,
- a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets; "let C be the union of the sets A and B"
Synonyms: union, join,
- a quantity of money; "he borrowed a large sum"; "the amount he had in cash was insufficient"
Synonyms: sum of money, amount, amount of money, Verb
- determine the sum of; "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
Synonyms: total, tot, tot up, sum up, summate, tote up, add, add together, tally, add up,
- be a summary of; "The abstract summarizes the main ideas in the paper"
Synonyms: summarize, summarise, sum up,
"capital sum" in Chinese, "vector sum" in Chinese, "sum up" in Chinese, "lump sum" in Chinese, "cogito ergo sum" in Chinese, "sulzfluh" in Chinese, "sulzheim" in Chinese, "sulzhenko" in Chinese, "sulzhikov" in Chinese, "sulzthal" in Chinese, "sum (country subdivision)" in Chinese, "sum 41" in Chinese, "sum accumulation" in Chinese, "sum accumulator" in Chinese,