suit in Chinese
[ sju:t ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "suit"Synonyms of "suit""suit" in a sentence"suit" meaning
past tense: suited past participle: suited plural: suits present participle: suiting
- The baby was dressed in a gay little suit .
- I pitched upon the very house that suited me ..
- Play the highest card in your longest suit .
- This tie does not match with your suit .
- Well, the place will suit me, will it ?
- The truck bespattered my new suit with mud .
- Pray take whichever suits you best .
- Are you going to put on your dark suit ?
- My one good suit is at the cleaner's .
- Pritchett, spare, wore a dark suit .
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy; "the family brought suit against the landlord"
Synonyms: lawsuit, case, cause, causa,
- a set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt) for outerwear all of the same fabric and color; "they buried him in his best suit"
Synonyms: suit of clothes,
- playing card in any of four sets of 13 cards in a pack; each set has its own symbol and color; "a flush is five cards in the same suit"; "in bridge you must follow suit"; "what suit is trumps?"
- a petition or appeal made to a person of superior status or rank
- a man''s courting of a woman; seeking the affections of a woman (usually with the hope of marriage); "its was a brief and intense courtship"
Synonyms: courtship, wooing, courting,
- (slang) a businessman dressed in a business suit; "all the suits care about is the bottom line"
- accord or comport with; "This kind of behavior does not suit a young woman!"
Synonyms: befit, beseem,
- be agreeable or acceptable to; "This suits my needs"
Synonyms: accommodate, fit,
- enhance the appearance of; "Mourning becomes Electra"; "This behavior doesn''t suit you!"
- be agreeable or acceptable; "This time suits me"
"suiting" in Chinese, "union suit" in Chinese, "birthday suit" in Chinese, "cowboy suit" in Chinese, "zoot suit" in Chinese, "restitution suit" in Chinese, "trouser suit" in Chinese, "lounge suit" in Chinese, "law suit" in Chinese, "suisse liberale" in Chinese, "suistela" in Chinese, "suisto" in Chinese, "suistola" in Chinese, "suisun" in Chinese, "suit ;a suit of clothes" in Chinese, "suit against" in Chinese, "suit against state" in Chinese, "suit all tastes" in Chinese,