sue in Chinese
[ sju:, su: ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "sue"Synonyms of "sue""sue" in a sentence"sue" meaning
- Sue was assisting jude very materially now .
- It was a contrite little note from sue .
- Sue kept house, and managed everything for him .
- You ought to sue the dirty bastard .
- This will blow over, dear sue .
- If you do n't pay me the money , i 'll sue you .
- His passion for sue troubled his soul .
- He loved mary but sued in vain .
- Are you advising me not to sue ?
- You want to sue for custody ?