sucker in Chinese
[ 'sʌkə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "sucker"Use "sucker" in a sentence
past tense: suckered past participle: suckered present participle: suckering
- The guy who was robbed's a sucker .
- I have always been a sucker for romantic movies .
- The scolex turns inside out and attaches itself by suckers and hooks to the wall of the intestine .
- "don't worry about anything, roger," fred wilson said and climbed up on the dock, "only suckers worry. "
- Come on over sucker , why don ' t you ask me
- You re the suckers that keep the poor people down !
- Still quick to swing , take a sucker to the deck
- Not bad , huh ? suckers cost me six grand . - moaning
- And why did the sucker stare at me like that
- " ah , you sucker , " he heard some one say
- mostly North American freshwater fishes with a thick-lipped mouth for feeding by suction; related to carps
- an organ specialized for sucking nourishment or for adhering to objects by suction
- hard candy on a stick
Synonyms: lollipop, all-day sucker,
- flesh of any of numerous North American food fishes with toothless jaws
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
Synonyms: chump, fool, gull, mark, patsy, fall guy, soft touch, mug,
- a drinker who sucks (as at a nipple or through a straw)
- a shoot arising from a plant''s roots
"ice sucker" in Chinese, "sucker bomb" in Chinese, "frozen sucker" in Chinese, "sucker list" in Chinese, "shark sucker" in Chinese, "lump sucker" in Chinese, "sap sucker" in Chinese, "suckback cam" in Chinese, "sucked" in Chinese, "sucked area" in Chinese, "sucked icecream soda through a straw" in Chinese, "sucked type" in Chinese, "sucker a aratus" in Chinese, "sucker control" in Chinese, "sucker cow" in Chinese, "sucker door" in Chinese,