succeed in Chinese
[ sək'si:d ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "succeed"Synonyms of "succeed""succeed" in a sentence"succeed" meaning
- I'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed .
- We finally succeeded in making the plan .
- I 'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed .
- We have succeeded in making this scandal public .
- He succeeded in pulling through the illness .
- It is quite natural that you should succeed .
- They succeeded in what they set out to do .
- He said he should succeed in the examination .
- Little did i dream of succeeding so well .
- She felt in her bones that she would succeed .
- be the successor (of); "Carter followed Ford"; "Will Charles succeed to the throne?"
Synonyms: come after, follow,
- attain success or reach a desired goal; "The enterprise succeeded"; "We succeeded in getting tickets to the show"; "she struggled to overcome her handicap and won"
Synonyms: win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods,