substrate in Chinese
[ 'sʌbstreit ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "substrate"Synonyms of "substrate""substrate" in a sentence"substrate" meaning
- The substrate is first covered by a mask .
- We shall consider the case of a flat substrate first .
- The substrates can be relatively close and stationary .
- This equation covers nucleation on flat substrates .
- Racemization is found with optically active substrate substrates .
- The molecules that are acted upon by enzymes are termed substrates .
- Many bacteria can thrive upon very simple substrate .
- Glutamine rather than ammonia may be the preferential substrate .
- The rate of substrate change is dependent of substrate concentration .
- The element employs a bifilar wound wire grid on an insulating substrate .
- an indigenous language that contributes features to the language of an invading people who impose their language on the indigenous population; "the Celtic languages of Britain are a substrate for English"
- any stratum or layer lying underneath another
- a surface on which an organism grows or is attached; "the gardener talked about the proper substrate for acid-loving plants"
- the substance that is acted upon by an enzyme or ferment
"substractor" in Chinese, "substrata" in Chinese, "substrata formation" in Chinese, "substrata substratum" in Chinese, "substratal lineation" in Chinese, "substrate adhesion molecule" in Chinese, "substrate alkali-halide" in Chinese, "substrate amplification system" in Chinese, "substrate bias" in Chinese,