substantial in Chinese
[ səb'stænʃəl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "substantial"Use "substantial" in a sentence
- He was an undemonstrative man, substantial .
- It was a period of substantial change .
- The saving in cost may be substantial .
- It is a lease of land for a substantial period .
- This is the only substantial dispute .
- I think we find quite substantial similarities .
- That would still leave a substantial trade deficit .
- We are in substantial agreement .
- His older children are drawing substantial wages .
- Their data may contain substantial inaccuracies .
- having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary; "the substantial world"; "a mere dream, neither substantial nor practical"; "most ponderous and substantial things"- Shakespeare
Synonyms: real, material, Adjective
- fairly large; "won by a substantial margin"
- having a firm basis in reality and being therefore important, meaningful, or considerable; "substantial equivalents"
- of good quality and condition; solidly built; "a solid foundation"; "several substantial timber buildings"
Synonyms: solid, strong,
- providing abundant nourishment; "a hearty meal"; "good solid food"; "ate a substantial breakfast"; "four square meals a day"
Synonyms: hearty, satisfying, solid, square,
"substantia reticulofilamentosa" in Chinese, "substantia trabecularis ossium" in Chinese, "substantia visceralis secundaria" in Chinese, "substantiacompacta" in Chinese, "substantiae" in Chinese, "substantial action" in Chinese, "substantial adjective" in Chinese, "substantial agreement" in Chinese, "substantial alteration" in Chinese,