substance in Chinese
[ 'sʌbstəns ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "substance"Use "substance" in a sentence
- Earthworms may produce antibiotic substances .
- We will consider first a newtonian substance .
- Alcohol is a solvent of resinous substances .
- This is an acrid and pungent substance .
- The articles are long-winded and devoid of substance .
- Such a substance is called a depolarizer .
- They disregarded the substance of his teaching .
- This substance has an affinity for water .
- I'll admit there's some substance to what you say .
- We will take a very hard line on substance .
- the real physical matter of which a person or thing consists; "DNA is the substance of our genes"
- a particular kind or species of matter with uniform properties; "shigella is one of the most toxic substances known to man"
- the idea that is intended; "What is the meaning of this proverb?"
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
Synonyms: kernel, core, center, centre, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- what a communication that is about something is about
Synonyms: message, content, subject matter,
- considerable capital (wealth or income); "he is a man of means"
- material of a particular kind or constitution; "the immune response recognizes invading substances"
"elementary substances" in Chinese, "extraneous substance" in Chinese, "substance p" in Chinese, "cancerogenic substance" in Chinese, "substance abuse" in Chinese, "working substance" in Chinese, "substagecondenser" in Chinese, "substagee" in Chinese, "substagemicrolamp" in Chinese, "substaintial" in Chinese, "substall airspeed" in Chinese, "substance (matter; material)" in Chinese, "substance 248" in Chinese, "substance a" in Chinese, "substance abuse as a defense" in Chinese,