subsidy in Chinese
[ 'sʌbsidi ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "subsidy"Synonyms of "subsidy""subsidy" in a sentence"subsidy" meaning
- What men in industry provided the subsidies .
- Food subsidy programs have other costs .
- Western europe provides extensive subsidies to steel-makers .
- The subsidies and taxes are passed on through private traders .
- Even as married sons, they dared seek subsidies .
- The unit subsidy fell from 50 percent of cost to 17 percent .
- There is typically no economic justification for machinery subsidies .
- Higher deposit rates increase the budget costs of the subsidy program .
- Reforming consumer subsidy programs, though desirable, is not easy .
- Governments of differing political persuasions continued to support the subsidies .
- a grant paid by a government to an enterprise that benefits the public; "a subsidy for research in artificial intelligence"
"subsidized public catering facilities" in Chinese, "subsidized school" in Chinese, "subsidized tourism" in Chinese, "subsidized vacation" in Chinese, "subsidizing of fishery" in Chinese, "subsidy account" in Chinese, "subsidy act" in Chinese, "subsidy agreement" in Chinese, "subsidy code" in Chinese,