sub in Chinese
[ sʌb ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "sub"Synonyms of "sub""sub" in a sentence"sub" meaning
past tense: subbed past participle: subbed plural: subs present participle: subbing
- One, an old barque, had been big enough for a sub to bother with and the sub had shelled her .
- If you were sending a u-boat in to pick up a fugitive spy, what would you think was the nearest sub could safely come to the coast ?
- L ' m sorry , but l can ' t sub for anyone today
- Sub - level caving mining with seam of thickness dirt band
- Was there any edit sub - system in the application
- On the 24th there will be a debian sub - conference
- Sub - health : diagnosis , classification and intervention measures
- Formal opening of imf sub - office in hong kong
- Kowloon city district office hung hom sub - office
- Technology , education and human resources sub - group
- a submersible warship usually armed with torpedoes
Synonyms: submarine, pigboat, U-boat,
- a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
Synonyms: bomber, grinder, hero, hero sandwich, hoagie, hoagy, Cuban sandwich, Italian sandwich, poor boy, submarine, submarine sandwich, torpedo, wedge, zep, Verb
- be a substitute; "The young teacher had to substitute for the sick colleague"; "The skim milk substitutes for cream--we are on a strict diet"
Synonyms: substitute, stand in, fill in,
"subbing" in Chinese, "sub verbo" in Chinese, "suayip usenmez" in Chinese, "suayiusenmez" in Chinese, "suaznabar" in Chinese, "suazo" in Chinese, "suazzo" in Chinese, "sub company" in Chinese, "sub distribution frame" in Chinese, "sub normal depreciation" in Chinese, "sub production order" in Chinese,